Language Translation Services
Started in 2001 as a translation company, translation continues to be our primary service and over the last 17 years, we have developed a robust and best-in-class expertise in it. We provide certified, translation services in 120+ languages across all leading industry verticals – Information Technology (IT), Manufacturing, Healthcare, BFSI, MRO, and Media sectors. We cover content as varied as legal documents to complex industrial training manuals, Informed Consent Forms (ICFs) to hi-end software user manuals, and patent documents to academic texts. And we provide all this at the most competitive rates in the market.
We assess every account to identify specific client requirements that helps us build a profile of the right linguistic team to cater to their needs, who are highly qualified and experienced in the domain which is in scope. The team then supports our translation services, after which, it is edited and proofread by expert translators who are resident speakers themselves. All documents are quality checked against pre-defined standards and finally, submitted after a pre-delivery validation.
- Inform Consent Forms (ICFs) and Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Clinical Trial Protocols and Reports
- Patient Dairies and Questionnaires
- Dossiers and Regulatory Documents
- Study Start Documents
- Summary Of Product Charateristics (SPC)
- Instructions for Use (IFU) , User Guide/ Manuals, Software Strings for Medical Equipment Companies
- Scientific Journal Articles/ Pharmacovigilance Articles
- Strings, operating manuals, help guides and other documents for Medical equipment
- Documents for Insurance claims (Patient records, Prescriptions and lap reports)
- Study results and reports
- Packaging, labelling and Inserts
- Directions for use
- Scientific and Technical articles
- IND reports
- Patient health notices
- Patient education materials
- Flyers, brochures and advertisements
- Legal contracts and agreements
- Bulk Judicial and cases documents
- Merger and acquisition documents
- Invoice , receipts and other commercial documents
- Customer questionnaires
- Policy documents
- Technical documents, white papers
- Strings Localization
- User manuals/guide and Online Help
- Drawings, image localization
- Questionnaires and responses
- Open ends
- Interview transcripts
Process and Quality Check
Our services are designed to provide you with complete confidence in the language quality of your translated content. Language quality is thoroughly assessed, at all stages of your project, through an independent audit to ensure that our work maintains the highest degree of precision.
We are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 certified and this standard requires specific quality management procedures to be adhered to by itself, in order to maintain certification. Our general approach is as follows.
Efficient and Reliable Processes
We strive not just to attain but also maintain utmost efficiency in all our operations. We assign high importance to time and try to respond to the client’s requirements fast and provide cost-effective solutions for you.
We utilize cutting-edge software which can significantly reduce translation cost, decrease delivery times for large scale translation/localisation projects and improve consistency in use of terminology.
Maintaining client confidentiality is a central priority within all our client relationships. All client data is securely stored, maintained and regularly backed up on our servers depending on client instructions and needs.
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us to experience our wide variety of customized services designed to address your business critical needs.